The Initial Visit
The initial visit consists of a comprehensive consultation and health history, a comprehensive chiropractic examination and state of the art diagnostic testing.
The first visit in the office is extremely important to you as a patient and to the Doctors. This visit has a few very important aspects for you to know about:
- The first goal is to find out if you are in the right place! Is your health concern a chiropractic issue?
- It is important for the Doctors to do a thorough consultation, examination and possible diagnostic testing to find the cause of your problem so that it can be determined if they can help you and how they might be able to help you.
- This visit is primarily centered around gathering information from consultation, examination and diagnostic tests.....if time permits, treatment on the same day might be possible....and then returning on a separate day for the Report of Findings from the first visit. The report of findings portion of an office visit is always NO CHARGE in our office, in other words there is no cost for you to sit down with the Doctor and go over the information found on your first visit.
- Each of the first two visits can range from 30 minutes to 1 hour: the first visit is a gathering of information and the second visit is to discuss the findings: to find out what is wrong, why it is wrong and how the Doctors recommend fixing it. If your health issue is determined not to be a chiropractic issue, the Doctors would have recommendations and or referrals for your to ensure that you are on a path to finding answers to your problem.
- The office is conveniently open Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 9-1 and 3-7, Tuesdays by appointment ONLY, and Thursdays from 3-7. 707-685-9082